Leading With Attitude
The attitude of a leader makes the difference.
A negative, self-centered, sadistic, apathetic, and indifferent attitude is destructive. At the same time, a positive, self-less, compassionate, and thoughtful attitude is powerful.
I once heard the question asked, “Is your attitude worth catching?
What can we do to improve our attitude?
1) We need to be careful what we allow into our mind.
2) Develop positive affirmations and write them down.
3) Avoid emotional “vampires” who tend to suck the joy out of any good situation.
4) Set and achieve daily goals.
5) Act like a “maniac.” MaryAnn Troiani says “happy people are maniacs on a mission.”