Who picks up the slack when someone fails to fulfill their responsibility? Usually, it is a leader.
When leaders take the responsibility because someone a) does not know how, b) is unwilling, or c) is too lazy to do the work, they create challenges to their leadership.
In order to turn the situation around, consider the following.
1) Evaluate all the details.
2) Learn the art of delegating.
3) Start with smaller responsibilities and increase as faithfulness is demonstrated.
4) Equip others with the proper tools.
5) Trust the job will get done, and reward accordingly.
These few steps help leaders move forward.