A leader is one who leads a team in one form or another.
The benefits to leading and working together as a team cannot be listed in one post, but here are a few to consider.
1) More work can be achieved more quickly.
2) Each person on the team can focus on using their abilities.
3) Everyone can use their abilities more efficiently.
4) Ideas are abundant when several work together.
5) Opportunities for encouragement are greater.
Within the church it takes those who specialize in cooking, cleaning, teaching, preaching, singing, praying, serving, shepherding, and the list goes on.
When everyone works together the result is growth!