Being connected with people is vital to good leadership. One of the great tragedies of any generation is to have a disconnected leadership.
Several elements will help establish connection.
1) A leaders’ life must be transparent.
2) People need something to believe in. Leaders must provide it.
3) Nothing is more powerful than living a consistent life.
4) The greatest connection is made by relating to people individually.
5) Leaders must find ways to genuinely compliment others.
Leaders who are connected lead with passion and integrity. They know and are known by others. Love for others drives a leader’s heart. Reaching the goal motivates a leader’s actions. Staying connected keeps a leader balanced.