How much do we depend on what we can accomplish tomorrow? If you are like me, you have probably heard someone say, “There are no guarantees tomorrow will come.”
While I understand the truth of this thought, I also know that what we do in preparation today will make a difference if tomorrow’s sun does rise.
So, what are we doing to make preparation today? Here are a couple of thoughts to help.
1) Seek God’s guidance in planning with the right priorities.
2) Pursue what is important, not always what is urgent.
3) Live in such a way that if tomorrow does not come, we accomplished what matters most.
4) Never miss an opportunity to tell someone we love them.
5) Do something nice for someone who will never find out.
6) Be the most positive and enthusiastic person we know.
7) Close the day with prayer and give thanks for the good and the bad.
These are just a few ideas, but if we would follow them each day, regardless of what may or may not come tomorrow, we will have a full life.