What is our center?
When our center as a leader is spiritually motivated, life becomes about demonstrating toward others the qualities of godliness.
As we seek to determine our center here are a few questions to consider.
1) Do we feel inconvenienced by others?
2) Are we motivated by self preservation more than an eternal destination?
3) Are times in prayer, study, and worship more difficult to work into our schedule?
4) Where do we find the most pleasure?
5) Are our words and actions driven by a core that is self-centered or others-directed?
Honestly answering a few questions will help us find our center.