What is our center? Who are we at the core?
A spiritually motivated center demonstrates qualities of godliness toward others, rather than simply developing self.
Determining our center is not as easy as it may sound. Learning to be honest about what we seek in life will help us on this journey. Consider these questions.
1) Do we feel inconvenienced by others?
2) Are we motivated by self-preservation?
3) Are times in prayer and study difficult to work into our schedule?
4) Where do we find the most pleasure?
5) Are our words and actions self-centered or others-directed?
Honest answers will help us understand our center.