Will a leadership crisis characterize our generation? Leaders are in high demand. From the political to the spiritual arena, we need leaders.
What should be done? We can…
1) Do nothing.
2) Deny the crisis.
3) Ignore it.
4) Procrastinate and allow wrong leaders to have control.
5) Address it with a plan of action.
1) Acknowledge the problem(s).
2) Examine the situation.
3) Remove the element(s) poisoning the organization.
4) Develop a support system for leaders.
5) Begin a course that prepares leaders for the future.
We need to act and we need to act now!