Two of the most unused, yet powerful words are “thank you.” Gratitude is vital to our leadership.
Leaders should be thankful because…
1) God has placed them in this position.
2) Influencing others for the Lord is the greatest task on earth.
3) Hope is the message provided through godly leaders.
4) Others trust leaders to show them the way.
5) Leadership make an eternal difference.
Leaders must recognize why they should be thankful as much as understanding what they are thankful for and the need to show gratitude.
Our God is great. Let us thank Him who has given us leaders!