Try these steps to make a difference in your leadership.
1) Worry not about tomorrow, it might not come anyway.
2) It is okay to get angry, but make up quickly and play as if it never happened.
3) Stop thinking about the clock. We cannot measure the value of time by it.
4) Live life with anticipation of what we get to do each day.
5) Value the security of knowing someone else is in charge. Thank you, Father.
6) Remember, a good night’s rest depends on living with truth and honesty.
7) Nothing is better than cookies and milk to put a smile on someone’s face.