What brings discouragement to leadership? Failure? Inability? People?
Discouragement causes us to lose confidence and enthusiasm. How do we prevent discouragement?
- Focus on higher priorities and a greater cause.
- Work to create confidence and enthusiasm in others.
- Develop a work ethic of diligence and integrity.
- Determine to do “what” is right not just “be” right.
- Remember we will make mistakes. Deal with them properly and move ahead.
Following a few simple ideas can encourage others and bring greater encouragement to our leadership. Then we will see more times when we are up, rather than down.