Imagine the difference five minutes a day can make in our leadership.
1) Take one minute to pray about something or someone and notice the change.
2) Before jumping to conclusions, take one minute to think first before reacting.
3) Take one minute to ask for or offer help to someone in need.
4) Spend one minute to write a note of appreciation, make a to-do list, or log daily activities.
5) Practice one minute every day to build up someone’s morale.
Five minutes a day makes a considerable difference for everyone influenced by our leadership.