Being genuine, or authentic, is highly desired. However, selfishness, personal agenda, money, power, and position often hinder our authenticity.
Consider a few ideas that increase the growth of genuine and authentic influence for leaders.
1) Think before speaking or taking action.
2) Use good judgment in all decisions.
3) Deliver honest criticism in a spirit of biblical love.
4) Demonstrate Fairness and impartiality.
5) Always begin and end with something kind and complimentary.
6) Before helping others, take care of personal issues first.
7) Ask for assistance and follow the suggestions.