We all experience frustration. At times it is greater than other times. It is safe to assume that all of us desire to limit frustration to a minimum.
How we do so is the challenge. Here are a few suggestions:
1) Praying for help is not just a cliché.
2) Learn to accept frustration as part of life.
3) Realize that no one else thinks and acts as we do.
4) Talk with mentors we can vent to and seek counsel in our frustrations.
5) Learn from our frustrations.
These are five beginning points, but they will help minimize the frustrations of life.