Imagine the simplicity of following the most basic of mathematical equations, like 2 + 2. From young to old, we agree on the answer.
We need a similar formula that can be simplified for the development of leaders. What can we do to simplify the equation?
Here are a few suggestions.
1) Desire: Without this step, leaders cannot be developed.
2) Ability: A system of measurement must be in place.
3) Opportunity: Leadership development is about seeing opportunity.
4) Work-ethic: Hard work is vital to our success.
5) God: Without God, where are we leading?
These steps are foundational for a successful journey in developing strong spiritual leaders.