Perseverance is a needed quality, certainly among leaders. The ability to hold on just a little longer is not always pleasant or easy.
What steps can help leaders grow in their ability to persevere?
1) Speak to God. Going to God always makes the difference.
2) Stay positive. Remembering our ability to succeed helps maintain a positive mindset.
3) Set short- and long-term goals. Success in the short-term builds confidence for the long-term.
4) Start small and build up. Each victory encourages greater success in higher matters.
5) See beyond present circumstances. Take a moment to look beyond and consider the ultimate end.