Two of the most unused, yet needed and powerful words, are “thank you,” but why should leaders be thankful.
Leaders should express gratitude because…
1) God placed them in this position to glorify Him.
2) The opportunity to influence others for Jesus is the greatest work on earth.
3) Hope is the message provided through godly leaders.
4) Others trust leaders to show them the way.
5) Leadership makes a difference on an eternal scale.
Leaders must recognize why they should be thankful as much as the action of showing gratitude.
Our God is great who has given us leaders!