One of the great thoughts of scripture, and certainly needed in leadership, is the confidence of God answering prayers.
David writes, “On the day I called, you answered me; You made me bold with strength in my soul.”
How can we have the confidence today?
1) In keeping with God’s will (James 4:15; 1 John 5:14).
2) In faith (Matthew 21:22; James 1:5-8).
3) With persistence (Luke 18:1-8; 1 Thessalonians 5:17).
4) Without anxiety and with thanksgiving (Philippians 4:6)
5) By devotion (Colossians 4:2).
The list continues throughout the Bible and, of all people, leaders must demonstrate they are people of prayer.