Optimism includes hope and confidence about the future or successful outcome of something.
The negative nature of life’s experiences can hinder optimistic leadership, but here are a few suggestions to lead with optimism.
1) Remember, not everyone is against you.
2) Stop trying to live in or change the past, you cannot.
3) Be surrounded by optimistic people who cast a vision of hope.
4) Be realistic about personal expectations.
5) Accept who you are as a person.
6) Express gratitude for what you have physically and spiritually.
7) Reflect more often on the positive areas of life.
Try being optimistic and see how contagious it becomes.