How should we define “spiritual” leadership?
Here are a few possibilities. Spiritual leaders…
1) Move people to be more like God.
2) Rely on grace found in the blood of Christ.
3) Work to accomplish the will of God.
4) Encourage the fainthearted.
5) Admonish the unruly.
6) Strengthen the weak.
7) Seek first the kingdom of God.
8) Pray without ceasing.
9) Search the scriptures daily.
10) Trust fully in God’s providential working.
These are only 10 suggestions, but take a lifetime to develop as leaders. God’s word challenges us to grow into His spiritual leaders.